- 200 INR
- Spices Seeds
With the firm commitment to quality, we are engaged in providing quality-assured Forage Sorghum. This sorghum is widely grown and harvested under hygienic conditions so as to meet the international quality standards. With the help of our reliable logistics team, we assure secure transit of this sorghum in air tight packaging. This sorghum is highly acknowledged for rich in vitamins and minerals, purity and longer shelf life. Forage Sorghum is widely used as a food grains and fodder for animals.
Multi Cut and bumper yielding, having 7.5% Sugar and 9.5% Proteins with sweet taste.
- Give more yield due to more leaves approx 15-25 tons per acre
- Good drought tolerance and good tolerance to Anthracnose and downy mildew.
- Good regrowth potential and gives 4-5 cuttings. Seed rate 10kg per acre
- Spacing 30-40cm between rows and 10-15cm between plants
- Cuttings-1st cutting can be made after 45 days and then after every 25 days.
Super PHosphate 16%
Murate of Potash 60%
30 days after sowing
| || |
After each cutting
| || |
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
Post Box No. 39, A-2, Old MIDC Industrial Area, Jalna, Maharashtra, 431203, India